Supporters

Sandicliff Garages

Suzuki Dealership, Driven by Family Values.

Sandicliffe Garage Limited was founded in 1948 by Mr. J R Woodhouse and Mr. T H Barton as a service station on Nottingham Road, Stapleford. The Company became Ford Retail Dealers in 1953 and then by 1955, Ford Car and Commercial Vehicle Distributorships were appointed. Things progressed steadily whereby in 1974, the honour of a Royal Warrant of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II was granted to the Stapleford Dealership - a rare event in the motor industry. More recently, Sandicliffe has expanded into one of the country's largest privately owned family motor groups with over 600 employees operating from twelve sites located throughout the East Midlands. The company now offers a complete range of motoring services including New and Used Cars and Commercials, Parts, Service, Accident Repair, Fleet, Contract Hire and Rental, and in addition to the Ford oval, holds new vehicle franchises for Mazda, Fiat, Kia, Suzuki, and Chevrolet.

Additional Info

  • Address:

    Portland Road,

    Hucknell

    Nottingham

    Nottinghamshire

    NG15 7SF

  • Contact Number: 01159633523
  • Website:

    www.sandicliff.co.uk

S5 Box

Login

Register